REHABILITATION FOR TOURISTS. REHABILITATION IN ISRAEL. MEDICAL TOURISM IN ISRAEL.
What is required for coming to rehabilitation in Israel?
How are addictions treated?
How to come to Israel for treatment?
How to get to ‘Phoenix’ rehabilitation center?
We will try to answer all of these questions in the following section “rehabilitation for tourists”:
If you are not an Israeli citizen, but want to take a rehabilitation course in our clinic, all you need is:
- Willingness to change your life.
- Foreign travelling passport.
- Plane tickets.
- Health insurance for travelling abroad. This will secure You and your wallet in case of emergency.
- Medical report on your overall health condition.
- Invitation from ‘Phoenix’ addiction treatment center, it is desirable to have 2 copies with you. You might be asked to show this document when you cross the border.
- For Russian and Ukrainian citizens visa is not required. For citizens of the rest Newly Independent States visa is required. Me do provide all the necessary support in visa processing and prolonging, including sending out the invitations and, if necessary, phone negotiations with Israeli Consulate in your country.
- Necessary personals.
You will be met at the airport by ‘Phoenix’ rehabilitation center representatives, who will assist you to the end of your stay In Israel and will give all the necessary support to make your stay comfortable to the uttermost.
You are guaranteed to get high-quality, modern, and necessary as of your case medical and psychological help. We will take care of confidentiality of your stay at our center. Patients’ information is never disclosed as stated in correspondent clause of an agreement. If necessary, we will arrange diagnostics and treatment in the best clinics of Israel for you.
Arrival arrangements in Israel. Rehabilitation for tourists.
After treatment program and terms of stay coordination in Israel our representatives will help you with correct completion of paperwork and getting a visa (if necessary). There is no visa required for Russian and Ukrainian citizens.
If visa is not required, all you need is to send us the copy of your foreign travelling passport (yours and your attendants.) After that, in the period of 1-3 business days, we will send you the official invitation from our clinic where you’ll be taking treatment.
In case of emergency need, an invitation will be proceeded and sent to you within 24 hours, so you can come to Israel immediately.
Contact “Phoenix” center experts with any question b