ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT IN ISRAEL
Alcohol addiction – is not simply a bad habit, alcohol addiction – is a disease. To have a happy and comfortable life it is vital to treat alcoholism just like any other addiction!
“Phoenix” drug and alcohol abuse rehabilitation center in Israel helps the discouraged to gain the hope for a happy life again and get rid of this terrible disease – alcoholism.
Physical crave for alcohol removal – is just the small step towards the healing, for alcohol addiction is, in the first place, a psychological disease, and to fight it on a psychological level is twice as hard.
STAGES OF ALCOHOL ADDICTION:
- The signs of beginning stage of alcoholism are as follows: craving for alcohol, increase in level of tolerance towards alcohol – the ability to intake alcohol in big doses, partial memory loss the morning after alcohol intake, the loss of defensive omitting reflex. Starting from the beginning stage alcoholism is characterized by the loss of quantitative control of alcohol consumed, which is when a person cannot stop after a certain dose of alcohol and keeps on drinking more.
- Stage two of alcoholism is characterized by craving for alcohol, but it becomes more important that at the beginning stage.Strong tolerance to high dosage of alcohol continues to increase.Aside from the loss of quantitative control of alcohol intake, a person also loses a situational control, which is an alcohol consuming is possible even when the situation is inappropriate.The main sign of the stage two of alcoholism – is a hangover, or withdrawal syndrome, which is characterized by strongly evident somatic, vegetal, or psychological disorders (mood lowering, excessive sweat, heart racing, high blood pressure, lack of appetite, nausea, thirst, hands’ shaking, etc).
Stage two of alcoholism is also characterized by altered forms of intoxication: drinking bout, constant or on-and-off drinking.
During stage two and three of alcoholism there’s a possibility of alcoholic psychosis.
- At the intact, final stage of alcohol addiction a person loses the ability to consume big doses of alcohol.Alcoholism of the stage three is characterized by nominal images of alcoholism (the addicted person is transformed from violent to a quiet one).The loss of quantitative control after small dosage of alcohol.Hangover syndrome appears even after small amount of alcohol taken.
Stage three of alcohol addiction is characterized by an alcohol degradation of personality.
Nowadays alcoholism is treated quite effectively. With the right treatment and individual approach that is used at “Phoenix” center 85 out of 100 of alcohol addicts can stop consuming alcohol.
Treatment and rehabilitation at “Phoenix” center includes several steps:
- Alcohol intoxication reduction and withdrawal symptoms removal.
- Treatment of post withdrawal period characterized by occasional cravings for alcohol, mood swings, different somatic and neural disorders.
- Stabilizing of alcohol remission, secondary disease prophylaxis.
Treatment and rehabilitation of alcoholism require not only medical treatment, but psychological support as well. It is impossible to treat alcohol addiction without psychological restoration.
THERE’S A POSSIBILITY FOR A DRUG ABUSE SPECIALIST TO COME IN TO PATIENT’S RESIDENCE BY REQUEST. DOMICILIARY WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME REMOVAL AND FOLLOWING STABILIZING OF ALCOHOL REMISSION.
ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT IN ISRAEL
“Phoenix” alcoholism rehabilitation center in Israel has been successfully helping people with alcohol addiction for a long time.
Patients get psychological counseling and support from professional experts. “Phoenix” alcohol and drug addiction rehabilitation center in Israel guarantees complete discretion.
When you feel like you lost it all, call “Phoenix” alcohol and drug addiction rehabilitation center in Israel, and our specialists will help you feel the joy of life without alcohol again!